46 km亚博体育开户 of additional LRT corridor
28 new stations added to the existing LRT system
Nearly 40 million passengers served annually by the new line
Exploration of non-fare funding opportunities
- The City of Calgary’s existing LRT infrastructure will be expanded tremendously with the addition of the Green Line LRT.
- The new extension is key to the city’s continued growth and will connect northern and southern suburbs to the city’s downtown center.
- The Green Line project team had an objective to identify revenue sources that would help offset capital costs.
- An analysis was needed to determine how the private sector could be leveraged to create funding opportunities for the City of Calgary.
- Development partnerships and incentives: land dispositions, partnerships with developers, and non-monetary development incentives
- Station retail: commercial concessions adjacent to transit stations
- Development levies, charges, and assessments: contributions from new development will fund new capital facilities needed to accommodate growth
- Greater mobility from north to south within the Metro Calgary area
- Pedestrian friendly, accessible, and environmentally sustainable transit
- 28 new stations added to the existing LRT system
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Sound Transit Advisory
TraPac Terminal Automation Support
Calgary Green Line LRT
Regional Connector Transit Corridor