亚博体育开户Bus yard design and development advisory services
Full set of financing, design, project delivery, and development scenarios
- Bus yard design and development advisory services to evaluate potential viable joint uses on San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) bus maintenance facility.
- The analysis evaluates the costs, delivery options, and potential joint development revenue associated with rebuilding Potrero's bus maintenance facility.
- Developed transit facility design concepts as well as stakeholder and community outreach.
- Completed market analysis of feasible joint uses for transit-oriented development.
- Organized six design scenarios for the site with accompanying financial feasibility and sensitivity studies.
- Provided financing and implementation recommendations report for the SFMTA's Portrero Bus Yard.
- Final report includes a complete set of financing, design, project delivery, and development scenarios for SMFTA to determine the best use for its real estate assets.
How we can help you
If you have a problem that needs to be solved, please get in touch.
The socioeconomic impact of the Gautrain study
Sound Transit Advisory
Tugela River Pedestrian Bridge
TraPac Terminal Automation Support
Sandton Rea Vaya Bus Rapid Transit Bridge