亚博体育开户man-hours with 0 LTIs
亚博体育开户MicroEssentials product warehouse
亚博体育开户to MicroEssentials production
- To meet the increasing demand for specialty crop nutrients, Mosiac needed to convert an existing dual-train, DAP granulation plant to produce their patented MicroEssentials line of products.
- Extensive modifications were required to the existing plants to convert them.
- The existing plant scrubber systems needed to be replaced and retrofitted for closed-loop scrubbing.
- Equipment ventilation and dust-collection systems needed to be redesigned to improve dust collection, handling, and recycling.
- Execute detailed engineering, design, construction management, and commissioning services.
- Modify the existing plants to allow micronutrient receiving, storage, and feed systems; sulfur unloading systems with a sulfur pit; new 65,000-ton MicroEssentials product warehouse with an automated reclaimer; all associated utilities and infrastructure required to support the project.
- Replace the existing plant scrubber systems and retrofit them for closed-loop scrubbing.
- Redesign equipment ventilation and dust-collection systems to improve dust collection, handling, and recycling.
- The East granulation plant started up in February 2016 and exceeded design capacity within two weeks.
- The West granulation plant started up in June 2016 and already exceeds design capacity. The overall project is approximately 10% under budget.
- Construction and on-site manpower exceeded 1.2 million man-hours.
- A total of 1,660 contractor personnel were provided with safety training for site access, and no lost time incidents were reported on this project.